We invite you to post comments (that are not considered spam or inappropriate), sign up to receive newsletters, browse & shop on our website in accordance with these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference, govern your access to and use of the site on all platforms, whether accessed via web browser, mobile device, non-browser application, or e-mail. “You” and “your” refer to you as the user of the site. “Team” “we,” “us” and “our” refer to Digital Roar Inc. and our successors, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and assigns. “Site” refers to this website; http://ambitio.us (ambitio.us).
Changes to the Terms of Service
Digital Roar Inc. reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time and will publish notifications of material modifications in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the site thereafter.
By continuing to access the site after notice of such modifications has been published, you signify your agreement to be bound by them. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Accessing the Site and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the site, and any service or material we provide, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the site, or the entirety of the site to users.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the site and ensuring that all persons who access the site through your Internet connection comply with these Terms.
If you choose, or are provided with a user-name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the site or portions of them using your user-name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user-name or password or any other breach of security.
We have the right to disable any account, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
Intellectual Property Rights
The site and all of the contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Digital Roar Inc., its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These terms grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the site. You may access the material only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our site, except as incidental to normal web browsing, such as the making of temporary copies in RAM or the cache of your Internet browser, and for features of the site that enable sharing via e-mail, social media, linking, and other platforms expressly enabled by the site.
You can not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the site.
- Reverse-engineer or otherwise attempt to steal the site’s code.
Any use of the site not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
All related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Digital Roar Inc. unless otherwise stated. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Linking to Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage or other pages on the site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation, but you must not establish a link in a way that suggests any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part. We may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link to the site from your own or third-party website.
- Send e-mails or communications with the site’s content or links to the site’s content.
- Cause portions of the site’s content to display or appear on your own or third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by the site, and solely with respect to the site’s content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features.
Prohibited Uses of the Site
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising, promotional, or otherwise unsolicited material, including but not limited to any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Digital Roar Inc., a Digital Roar Inc. employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using their e-mail addresses or screen names).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the site, or which, as determined by us, may harm or expose to liability Digital Roar Inc. or users of the site.
- To monitor, scrape, index, or otherwise copy any of the material on the site by means of any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means, regardless of whether such use may be considered a fair use under the United States copyright law.
Additionally, you agree not to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site, including but not limited to:
- Use the site in a manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the site;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the site; introducing any viruses, trojan horses, worms, backdoors, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the site, the server on which the site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the site; or
- Attack the site via a denial-of-service attack or distributed denial-of-service attack.
Engaging in a prohibited use of the site may result in civil, criminal, and/or administrative penalties, fines, or sanctions against the user and those assisting the user.
Do Not Rely on Information Posted
The content of the site is offered for general information, discussion, and entertainment purposes only. Some of the content is unmoderated and reflects the personal opinions of our writers. You should be skeptical about any information on the site because the information may be offensive, harmful, and/or wrong. Neither the content of the site, nor the links to other websites contained therein, are routinely moderated, screened, approved, reviewed, or endorsed by Digital Roar Inc. or any affiliated person or entity.
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information on the site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Digital Roar Inc., are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Such materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Digital Roar Inc. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Disclaimer and Limitation on Liability
The site and any information, products, or services therein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Digital Roar Inc. hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Digital Roar Inc. does not warrant that the site will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or that the site is 100% free of viruses or other harmful components. We are constantly making sure this site is running correctly & safe for everyone but there is no guarantee. Use of the site or information obtained from or through the site is at your own risk.
In no event will Digital Roar Inc., its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for any loss or damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the site, any websites linked to the site, any content on the site or such other websites or any services obtained through the site or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Neither Digital Roar Inc. nor the site is an intermediary, broker/dealer, investment advisor, or exchange, and neither provides services as such.
The site may offer health, fitness, nutritional and other related information, but such information is designed for educational and informational purposes only. Such information does not and is not intended to convey medical advice. Digital Roar Inc. is not responsible for any actions or inaction on your part based on the information in the site. Please consult a physician or medical professional for personal medical advice.
If you have any feedback, comments, or questions relating to these Terms or the site, please e-mail questions to email@example.com